Herc Rentals is a premier, full-service equipment rental company providing customers the equipment, services, and solutions they need to achieve optimal performance safely, efficiently, and effectively. With more than 58 years of equipment rental expertise, approximately 6,900 employees and approximately 370 locations across the United States and Canada1, Herc Rentals serves a broad range of customers, industries and markets. A pioneer of the equipment rental industry, Herc Rentals continues to evolve and grow through technological innovations, expanded product offerings, value-added services and consultative solutions to support customers’ projects.
1. As of June 30, 2023
Our vision to be the supplier, employer, and investment of choice in our industry frames everything we do:
- We strive to have the best and broadest selection of premium rental equipment available and ready when our customers need it, ensuring it performs as promised and providing unsurpassed customer service at every opportunity.
- We continuously seek to create a supportive, inclusive, and collaborative work environment that offers excellent career opportunities, along with training and tools to enable our employees’ success.
- And, with our Herc Holdings Inc. parent entity trading on the New York Stock Exchange as “HRI,” we are focused on performing as a top-tier business ― operationally and financially ― and continuously earning investors’ confidence in our team.
Read more below:
Herc Rentals Main Office
Herc Rentals Inc.
27500 Riverview Center Blvd, Ste 100,
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
We equip our customers and communities to build a brighter future.
Our purpose is a reminder that we collectively work toward a greater good — something lasting and meaningful as we create new chapters in our history and add to our legacy.
We recognize that our business activities are inseparable from our responsibilities as a good corporate citizen. Fundamentally, we are committed to minimizing our environmental impact, observing our societal obligations, and maintaining sound corporate governance.
Read more below:
- 2023 Corporate Citizenship Report
- Code of Ethics
- Humans Rights Policy
- Labor and Workplace Policy
- Vendor Code of Conduct
- Environmental Management Policy
We Are Team Herc
We are focused on shaping our culture to reflect the community we want to build as we pursue our vision and fulfill our business purpose while enabling every team member to achieve success.
Read our culture guide: