UV-C LEDs are a scientifically proven method of killing harmfulviruses and bacteria. Due to the current shortage of personalprotective equipment (PPE), the CDC has approved the re-useof PPE, but only if specific decontamination methods are used.
UV-C light has been approved as an official PPEdecontaminating method by the CDC.
The LIND Apollo UV-C LED light will be following the requirements of theUniversity of Nebraska protocol, which establishes a standard method fordecontaminating PPE.
- Multiple mounting options
- Can be used on a standard power outlet
- Light turns on and off instantly (no wait time)
- Easy to set up and extremely versatile
- Rugged, durable and dependable
- Built with steel construction and UV resistant coating
- No heat produced by the LED lights
Postal Code :
Click to Edit Postal CodeSERVICING BRANCH ADDRESS:
SELECT RENTAL DURATION:
Call 800-654-6659 for immediate assistance
Select Equipment to Proceed Further
Contract Rates Displayed for this Item
Call 800-654-6659 for rates
EST. TOTAL RENTAL RATE:
Please provide information here